Nowadays, all over the world, most of the people suffer from obesity and the related challenges that it poses. One might think that how obesity can cause a rise in health risks when all it does is increase the body weight.
Well, it wasn’t a major concern until a few years ago when it was discovered that indirectly or directly obesity causes a number of various health problems. Be it sleep disturbances or an increased blood pressure, obesity is one of the major causes of these health problems.
What is Obesity and how it is measured?
In simple terms, obesity is a clinical health condition where the body weight increases rapidly, more than the prescribed limit. Whatever fat we are taking in through our diet is processed by the gut and after that, the end products are assimilated by the liver. Some portion of the fats is used for the production of energy when you are running on low carbohydrate. However, the rest of the fatty acids are stored in the subcutaneous muscle layer and within the arterial wall.
When body is in dire need of energy, this stored fat is then broken down for metabolism. Now, people who take fats in a huge portion and do not spend the amount through metabolism, their bodies accumulate the fat and store it in the form of fatty layers under the muscle. As this increases, the person starts gaining weight because the body mass increases. As a result, the person becomes obese. Now, coming to the next part, how will you know whether you are obese or not!
Obesity is not measured by simply seeing a fatty person. There are scientific techniques by which the obesity factor of an individual can be measured. The best known way adopted by most of the doctors all around the world is the BMI or the Body Mass Index.
Here, the weight is divided by the height of the person, and the value obtained when expressed in percentage gives the BMI. If the BMI is between 30 and 39.9, you are obese but if the value increases beyond 40, the condition is termed as severe obesity.
What are the general causes of obesity?
The causes of obesity are either genetics or environmental when classified on broader scale. However, each of these can be further subdivided and classified into more specific causes. Doctors are always concerned on the environmental factors though, as compared to the generic ones.
- The first is the genetics. The way in which your body reacts towards a certain food varies with the genes and that’s what causes obesity in families.
- Lack of exercises is another cause because doing so you are not burning even the small amount of calorie of food that you are eating.
- Relying on excess junk foods is a risk factor for people who have a tendency to become overweight.
- Alcohol consumption is a direct cause of obesity.
- Nowadays, doctors are even relating the lack of sleep moments with the obesity.
- Many diseases like PCODs and others can indirectly cause obesity.
Why being obese is a risk factor for the health?
Obviously, being obese is an increasing risk factor, not only to your external appearance but also to the internal health condition. Let’s have a look at how you are at a great risk with just being obese!
- Heart problems appear
- Pain in joints and in the lower appendages along with hip
- Strain on the backbone
- Irregular sleep periods
- Problems in the liver and kidney
- Digestion problems
- Hormonal imbalance
- Stress and anxiety
What is Kratom and how it is related to obesity?
Kratom is nothing but an evergreen plant that is found in the Southeaster Asian countries. The plant is the hub of alkaloids– substances which can bring about simulation in the body, thereby affecting the hormonal system. Now, when it comes to Kratom and obesity, several factors come into the roleplay.
First, obesity is greatly related to many other factors which are otherwise treated by Kratom. So yes, Kratom does have a relation with reducing the body weight of obese people, either directly or indirectly.
How Kratom does reduce obesity?
Now, once it is established that Kratom indeed is effective in reducing obesity, here are the ways in which it actually functions.
- Rather than using the diet pills, many users have recommended using Kratom strains for the suppression of appetite. If the bon appetit of the individual is suppressed, his neurotic center won’t generate the stimulus of hunger and hence the person will have a fuller effect.
- Another way in which Kratom reduces body weight is by reducing the craving. The plant works directly on the addictive part of the brain, thereby reducing the chances of becoming obese through addictions.
- As Kratom stimulates mood and the mental health of the individual, it is safe to assume that Kratom works on the fat deposition of the body too.
- Kratom increases the metabolism of the body, thereby burning more fat.
The best strains of Kratom found at Kratom Crazy for weight reduction are:
- White Vein Kratom
- Red Thai Kratom
- Green Maeng Da Kratom
Kratom being a natural herb does not have any side effect on the body’s metabolism and homeostasis. But yes, you do have to make sure that you are consuming the strains within the recommended dosage for having the positive result. Always remember, obesity cannot be controlled by dieting alone and that’s where Kratom comes into the role play.
Articles on healthtian.com are for educational purpose ONLY.