Appliances make life much more comfortable than you think. However, it is not enough to get kitchen appliances, but you need to have the best tools that you need and use.
So why small appliances? We know large kitchen appliances such as ovens, dishwashers, and refrigerators are essential to a functional kitchen, but small appliances are the “little” things we need to get stuff done fast and easy.
Also, they bring a diversity of conveniences to the kitchen. That is why; we have outlined some of the best small appliances your kitchen should have.
Can you picture a functional kitchen without a blender? Nope, I don’t think so. Blenders are an indispensable appliance. However it is often confused with a food processor, but blenders are best used for mixing juices, sauces, or soups.
Its primary purpose is to blend two or more ingredients. A food processor is more powerful and with a sharper blade than a blender; blenders are suitable for blending liquids and ices.
- The Ninja Professional Blender 1000 features a sophisticated design and an excellent performance with 1000 watts of professional power.
- Its Ninja Total Crushing technology crushes ice and frozen fruit in seconds.
- The 72 oz. Professional blender jar is perfect for making creamy, frozen drinks and smoothies for the entire family.
- BPA and dishwasher safe
A food processor comes in handy when you need to chop many vegetables in a short time. Moreover, several units come with a variety of blade attachments; you have the opportunity to pick which blade works best for your processing needs.
- The scraper attachment saves time when chopping or pureeing – no need to stop and remove the lid to use a spatula
- It has a bowl Scraper works while the processor is on or off
- It is equipped with a powerful 450-watt motor, two speeds plus pulse
- 10 cup bowl is big enough for most jobs but small enough for secure storage
- You can chop, puree, and mix with the stainless steel S-blade
- Shred and slice with stainless steel, reversible slicing /shredding disc
- It has a Large feed chute that fits a whole block of cheese
- It is dishwasher safe bowl, lid, and blades
Toasters and Ovens
Toasters and toaster ovens are necessities in any functional kitchens. If you want a quick breakfast, then get a toaster; it offers fast and efficient crispbreads and bagels, toasters and ovens are also great for melting cheese and warming up foods.
- Easy access to food and countertop, easy to clean food can’t spill on the door
- Bake, broil & toast functions, convection circulates air for faster, even cooking, removable crumb tray
- 30-minute timer with ready bell and optional stay-on setting
- Bake pan and bake rack with two rack positions are included
- It fits a 9 x 11 inches baking pan, 12 inches pizza, or 6 slices of toast, dimensions (H x W x D) 9.41 x 18.74 x 15.24 inches
If you want a consistent result, you want your rice to appear the same way all the time, then get a rice cooker. Rice cookers enable you to make perfect rice every time with the push of a button.
Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
- It is suitable for families, 4-6 people
- 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker–Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté/Browning, Yogurt Maker, Steamer & Warmer
- It is large, easy to use control panel with 14 built-in Smart Programs, and Dual pressure, Automatic keep-warm and three temperatures for sauteing and slow cook
- It delays cooking time up to 24-Hours; Manual setting up to 120 minutes of cook time
- UL and ULC certified with ten proven safety mechanisms; Highly energy efficient and kitchen friendly
- 3-ply bottom stainless steel cooking pot, stainless steel steam rack with handle & manual and recipes in English and French are included
Slow cookers are extremely helpful for busy chefs because it allows you to prepare a meal before leaving the house for the day and have it done by the time you get home. It gives you a freshly made and delicious dinner.
- 1800-watt 3/5-cubic-foot 4-slice oven with eight preset functions and Element IQ technology
- Backlit LCD screen; time/temp control dial; defrost button; temperature-conversion button
- It has a tempered-glass door; 3 rack positions; removable crumb tray for quick cleanup
- It includes 10-by-10-inch enamel baking pan and 10-by-10-inch enamel broil rack
- It measures 16-1/2 by 14-1/4 by 10 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Electric grills of all types are welcome in modern kitchens, whether it is an electric griddle, clamshell grill, or a panini grill. Electric grills are small, smoke-free and easy to clean after use. You do not have to worry about the taste or outcome of the food; food cooked on an electric grill tastes delicious, and it is healthier than pan-fried food.
- Large enough for 15+ Servings – It’s barbecue time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people
- Apartment-Approved – Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do. The fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
- It is adjustable Temperature Control – Perfect heat is the secret ingredient. The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any food
- Temperature Gauge – No more guessing games. The temperature gauge on the grill cover gives an accurate heat reading so you can guarantee excellent results
- Premium Ceramic Coating – Time for an upgrade! Ceramic is the key to our improved nonstick coating. It’s 5x more durable**, stain- and fade-resistant, and free of PTFE and PFOA
- Fat-Removing Slope – It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* from meats for lean, tasty meals
- Drip Tray – The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease, so you don’t have to. How nice is that?
- Removable Stand – Don’t let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling. The easy-to-remove stand takes you from the patio to countertop in no time
Everyone needs a microwave; it is as important as having a kitchen itself. A microwave is virtually the entire kitchen; it heats up food in less than half the time of a traditional oven, it is user-friendly and durable.
- 1000 watts of cooking power and ten power levels allow you to adjust the power from 10% to 100%; Multi-stage cooking for custom-cooked meals and snacks
- 1 through 6-minute Express Cooking quick start controls and Add 30-Seconds control
- 6 One-Touch cooking functions for popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen vegetable, beverage, or a dinner plate; Memory Function stores and calls up cooking settings instantly
- Defrost by time or weight; Digital control and led display with clock and kitchen timer
- Removable rotating glass turntable; Keypad Lock prevents unsupervised use. 1.1 cubic foot cooking capacity, sized to fit on your kitchen counter
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Dimensions: 20.2 x 16.9 x 12 inches
We must love French fries, chicken fingers as well as hush puppies. Getting a fryer guarantees perfectly made foods. However, it is not as healthy as a grill, but it gives you the restaurant taste to your table.
- Sizeable 3L capacity Deep Fryer with a basket from VonShef – perfect for frying sweet and savory recipes including chips, fish, chicken, doughnuts, fritters, chocolate bars, spring rolls and more!
- Contemporary, high-grade stainless steel housing with a viewing window in the lid and removable non-stick enamel oil pan. Stainless steel frying basket with detachable cool touch handle
- Thermostatic temperature control – adjustable between 250°F – 370°F
- Features non-slip feet and built-in cable compartment for convenient storage
- Size: 16 x 8.5 x 10 inches, Power: 1700W
- Four qt. stainless steel bowl
- Six speeds & QuickBurst button
- Bowl Rest™ mixer stabilizer
- Doubles as a hand mixer
- 290-Watts peak power makes mixing easy
- Shift & Stir bowl
- Versatile attachment set includes traditional beaters, whisk and dough hooks
- Brushed stainless steel
- Do you want to save yourself from stirring cake batter or bread dough? Get a mixer; it makes it easy to combine dry and wet ingredients, like eggs and flour. Furthermore, you can get a mixer with dough-hook attachments for kneading.
Coffee makers are a must-have small appliance if you want to be lively and not sloppy. Coffee makers are not necessarily found in the kitchen; you can station it anywhere outside the kitchen. Most business owners use them in the office; it can also be found in hotels unlike many other small appliances because a lot of people love a hot cup of coffee at the start of the day.
- On/off indicator light lets you know when your coffee maker is on or off
- Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished
- Dual water window allows visibility as you fill—no more overflows
- Lift and Clean Filter Basket for fast and easy cleanup
- Easy cord storage eliminates counter clutter
- Cord Length:26″
- Height:12.56″ x Width:11.76″ x Depth:8.43″. Weight: 3.6 lbs.
- Cord Length:26″
- Watts: 900
Disclaimer: the above products descriptions are written by the manufacturers or the sellers as the case may be. Kindly visit the links to learn more about each product. Furthermore, if you have used any of the products above, use the comment box to share your experience(s) readers would like to know your personal experience with the said product.