Peace Lily remains the best loving flowers in the country today. They are the freshest and it remains fresh until it is delivered to your doorstep. Because of the freshness, you can enjoy it as much as you want. You can even enjoy that more.
All you need to do is to stick to the caring instructions provided to you below. Once you have it, ensure that you unpack it very well. Moreover, ensure that you care for it. If you do, it is will grow and remain beautiful.
- Remove its plastic sleeve carefully or the wax paper when that becomes the case. These are used to wrap the plant.
- Ensure that you remove the paper or moss shred if you have it on the plant and throw them away
- Expose it to indirect or medium sunlight daily. It can grow very well when there is a lower lighting environment. Normal indoor temperature is considered the best.
- Ensure that you keep the soil moist every time. If dries water it properly. In the summer, the soil should be watered as well but you do not overdo it. You need to spread the leave with soft water or tepid. In the winter season, reduce the watering system.
- It can grow very well because peace lily does not need fertilization. If you want to fertilize it, just apply only a small amount.
- Once you observe the seed is crowded, it is a good time to re-pot the plant.
The plant will exhibit white flower head but this will be few in number. You notice it is blooming with dark green leaves. These flowers are fantastic because they can blossom and bloom buds all through the year. When the blooming stops, it will be followed by a short period of non-blooming, shortly you notice it producing flower head. It can grow to 24 to 40 inches in height.
When the plant is not receiving a sufficient quantity of water, you will not. You will see the sign from the leaves, which will wilt, and dropping. Once you apply it with the right quantity of water, it will be back to life.