Find a Reason to Smile Again With All on 4 Dental Implants
As you know tooth loss is one of the common problems among adults as they age. A large number of adult populations in Australia are missing all of their upper as well as lower teeth. Today, most of the people are opting for all on 4 dental implants restoration to avoid the hassles and discomfort of the traditional dentures.
If you want to understand this remarkable technique of tooth replacement, you must understand what actually all on 4 dental implants is. In this type of dental implant, a small titanium screw is fixed inside your jawbone to replace the root of your missing teeth. The tooth implant is done with the help of minor surgery. Once the tooth implant is successfully in place, a crown is attached, which gives a highly functional and realistic-looking prosthetic tooth.
All on 4 dental implants represent the whole set of teeth that entirely rest on only four dental implants. It’s a revolution in implant dentistry, which can fix your broken or missing teeth in a few days’ time. If you are missing or about to lose your teeth, this procedure is the perfect option for you.
Key Features of All On 4 Dental Implants
Some of the key features of all on 4 dental implants may be summed up as below:
- Improvement in appearance
- Immediate teeth
- Complete treatment in one day
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Cheap to maintain
- A short duration of treatment
- Avoidance of bone grafting
- Shorter installation time
- Improvement of oral health
- Promotes strong bite
- Boosts up your self-confidence level
Success Rate of All On 4 Dental Implants
In case of all on 4 dental implants, no bone grafting is required and you can get a beautiful smile immediately. It’s a permanent, fixed, and predictable way of replacing your missing teeth functionally as well as cosmetically in just 1-3 days with an extremely high success rate of approximately 98%.
It is one of the most predictable procedures in implant dentistry.
Who is Suitable for All On 4 Dental Implants?
Records show that there are very few patients for whom this teeth implant procedure would not be suitable. Titanium is used as a material to make the implants because it is bio-compatible with your body and it also possesses the property of integrating or bonding with bone.
However, certain cautions are exercised with those patients who are suffering from severe medical conditions like diabetes, bad gum disease, osteoporosis, and much more. The dentist having solid experience in dental implant surgery can utilise these modern, sophisticated treatments not only to restore but also to maintain patient’s oral health and condition.
All on 4 dental implants suits almost everyone, who want to replace all their teeth including the patients who:
- Have decayed and broken teeth that are very difficult to fix.
- Are missing almost all or most of their teeth.
- Are suffering from the problem of loose teeth or have advanced gum disease.
- Are tired of ill-fitting and unstable dentures.
- Are tired of wearing dentures.
- Have been told that they are not suitable for dental implants because of the insufficient bone in their jaws.
Are you a denture sufferer? Do you hate wearing dental dentures? All on 4 dental implants is an apt option for you. This implant gives you a full set of fixed teeth that feel, look, and function same as your original teeth in 3 days only.
This treatment is known for immediately removing the need for any dentures or the problems associated with it.
Benefits of All On 4 Dental Implants Treatment
The key benefits of all on 4 dental implants treatment may be summed up as below:
- This titanium dental implant support crowns and bridges that are known to give support as strong as that of your original tooth. It allows your implant-supported teeth to function same as your natural teeth.
- This modern and sophisticated dental technology helps in the creation of bridges and crowns that gives the appearance of a real tooth.
- All on 4 dental implants stay completely stable while you are eating or speaking, unlike the conventional dentures. Thus, it avoids any type of discomfort or embarrassment. The soreness of gum associated with movement of the conventional dentures is completely eliminated in this type of dental implants.
- Several scientific and clinical studies have proved that this type of dental implant has a high long-term success rate. This is safe to use also as it is bio-compatible to a human body.
All On 4 Dental Implants Procedure
Gone are the days when a large number of teeth replacement was considered as a lengthy process because of long waits and not so advanced technology. All on 4 dental implants is different from the conventional implants because here you can have a set of replaced teeth in place with the help of only four implants.
In this procedure, two of the four implants are placed in such an angle that it supports the bridge at front of the mouth where your jaw bone is stronger and denser. This treatment concept is also used to support an immediately fixed bridge in the upper and lower jaw that feels, looks, and functions in similar ways as your natural teeth.
Today, you need not to worry whether you are virtually a denture patient or have failing crown and bridgework or even if you have a severe bone loss from periodontal disease. You can have the answer you have been seeking with all on 4 dental implant revolutionary procedures.
Cost of All On 4 Dental Implants
The cost of all on 4 dental implants varies depending on the number of factors including:
- The number of teeth you want to replace
- Dentist consultation
- The material used
- Type of procedure followed before surgery depending on your condition
- Surgery and fitting
- Post-treatment maintenance and much more
All on 4 dental implants last for decades though its longevity depends on the number of factors including your age, health conditions, the implants quality, regular care and maintenance. This treatment has brought revolution in the world of dental implant procedures. You can just imagine how great it would be if you don’t need to put up with your loose dentures or an annoying denture glue.
Albin is a writer for ProSmiles, a holistic dental clinic in Collingwood, Australia. He truly believes that a genuine smile can speak a thousand words and talks to her readers about improving their smiles and overall dental health.