It’s a quarter past midnight and you’re hungry. Late-night snacks can be tempting, but it’s important to make the right choice. Late-night snacking can be fun and feel like a reward, but it often leaves you feeling unsatisfied. Late night eating is linked to weight gain, sleep deprivation (which might make your cravings worse), and health problems such as diabetes.
There are healthier ways to satisfy late-night snack craving than reaching for junk food or refined carbohydrates. Late-night healthy snacks include fresh fruit or veggies with hummus or cheese; toast with nut butter; whole grain crackers with cheese wedges; yogurt topped fruits; string cheese sticks; air popped popcorn drizzled in melted dark chocolate chips, nonfat milk powder, coconut oil, vanilla extract & sea salt mixture. Late night snacking should be kept to a minimum.
Late-night eating is better than skipping meals, but it shouldn’t replace regular meals and snacks throughout the day. Late-night healthy snacking is important. Healthy snacks to eat at night are the best choice for binging on food during this time of day. Healthy binge eating at night can be good choices if you make them correctly.
If you want a healthy snack at this time of day, you should avoid high-sugar foods like chocolate cake or cookies. Here are some healthy late-night snacks that will satisfy your cravings without ruining your diet!
Healthy snacks to eat at night: Best Late Night Healthy Food Choices
- Frozen Grapes – These are a great low-calorie treat that you can enjoy any time of the day. Plus, grapes contain antioxidants such as Nature’s Garden Probiotic Tart Cherries and fiber to keep your body healthy!
- Cheese sticks or Babybel cheese – Cheese is high in calcium, which helps build strong bones. Late at night doesn’t have to be unhealthy!
- Hummus with veggies – Hummus, a tasty dip made from chickpeas and sesame seeds, is high in fiber. Add some carrots or celery to make it even more nutritious!
- String cheese – String cheese contains about 80 calories for each stick. It’s the perfect snack when you need something quick before bedtime!
- Nature’s Garden Roasted Almonds – Almonds are high in healthy fats and a great source of protein for vegetarians. Plus, they’re delicious!
- Nature’s Garden Roasted Hazelnuts – Nuts are full of healthy fats, protein, and fiber. They’re easy to eat with no preparation needed!
- Honeydew melon slices with mint leaves – Honeydew is high in vitamin A, B vitamins, C, antioxidants, and natural sugars that won’t spike your blood sugar levels like other foods will. Mint leaves are great for your breath, too!
- Apple or banana slices – Apples and bananas are both high in fiber. They’ll keep you full until morning!
- Turmeric milk – This drink is full of anti-inflammatory properties that are great for the body. It’s easy to digest, too!
- Greek yogurt with cereal or granola – High in protein and calcium, yogurt is a great late-night snack. Add some cereal or granola for additional fiber!
- Turkey slices – Turkey is a great lean protein that will keep you going until morning. Plus, it’s delicious!
- Hard-boiled eggs – Eggs are high in protein and contain the amino acid tryptophan, which helps regulate your sleep cycle. They’re also a good source of healthy fats.
- Jacques Torres by Chocolate Orchard Fruit & Nut Clusters – Dark chocolate contains antioxidants and magnesium to help relax muscles and reduce anxiety. It can even be part of a weight loss plan! To make this snack more nutritious, add some almonds for additional fiber or sliced fruits like bananas or apples as well as dark chocolate chips for an extra burst of flavor! Late-night healthy snacking: Best Late Night Healthy Food Choices Don’t feel guilty about eating late at night. Late-night healthy snacks can be a great way to get the nutrients you need while still staying within your diet!
Late-night cravings don’t have to ruin your diet! Keep these healthy food choices within reach when you need something quick before bedtime. You can even enjoy them all day long! Go ahead, treat yourself to one of the best snacks around. Bon appétit!
Late-night binge eating doesn’t have to be a bad thing if you choose nutritious foods that will keep you full without sabotaging your weight loss efforts or making it harder for you to fall asleep at night. Late Night Healthy Food Choices for Binge Eating… Best Late Night Healthy Foods to Eat!!!
Healthy Snacks to Eat At NIGHT
No matter what time of day it is, there are plenty of nutritious foods to choose from. Late-night healthy snacking can be a great way to get the nutrients you need while still staying within your diet! Late-night cravings don’t have to ruin your weight loss goals if you stick with these choices. Late-night binge eating doesn’t have to be a bad thing if you choose nutritious foods that will keep you full without sabotaging your weight loss efforts or making it harder for you to fall asleep at night.
Healthy Snacks to Keep You Full TILL MORNING!
No matter what time of day, there are plenty of nutrient-dense snacks out there. Late-night cravings don’t have to derail your diet if you stick with these tasty choices! Late-Night Healthy Food Choices
Don’t feel guilty about eating late at night. Late-night healthy snacks can be a great way to get the nutrients you need while still staying within your diet!