If you are one of the women lucky to be alive chances are that you have been hit on by one of the many pickup artists around commonly called PAUs and the most likely have tried the negging method with you.
I am one of those people who see pick up artists as nightclub prowlers especially because they’re usually dressed like people who emerged through a clowns closet.
I lost myself several times trying to find out who the unlucky women who find men dressed wearing multiple rings and fingerless gloves with sparkling scarfs attractive. Imagine these are the kind of women who would see a gay guy and just imagine he’s straight.
Imagine pick up artist says people who smell of desperation and will do almost anything to get any woman they come across at the club.
The primary problem of this group of guys as I have analysed is lack of confidence. As you already know, no confidence man with common sense will go through the stress of scripting out methods to ask a woman out.
As you may have already figured out from my tone in this article, you would know that pickup artists are individuals I have always look down on mainly because of their slimy methods.
Because of how much interest I have developed in these people, I decided to surf the web looking for information on how they operate and why they do things they do. I imagined it as being a spy trying to get information from the enemy.
And to my amazement I discovered that a lot of other people are interested in the topic and by other people I mean handsome men in their 20s 30s and even 40s.
Now, these individuals are confident and well to do which brings me to the question why are they interested in learning from these dorks.
A lot of confident men are looking to learn so much from pick up artist, and that makes me realise that there is something more interesting about these people that I probably haven’t taken my time to understand.
Maybe these handsome and confident young men who are obviously well-to-do at the new generation of pickup artists.
However, they do not give the impression that they are men who are looking to bang hot chicks they pick up from the club, but people who are looking to maintain a connection with someone whom they are genuinely attracted to.
Below are some of the most important things that I have learnt from pick up artist and I am sure you will find them useful at some point.Julien Blanc, the pick-up artist, holds a t-shirt that reads: ‘Diss fatties, bang hotties.’ Twitter.
taken from: https://bit.ly/2E2bb5q
1. Take out your headphones when walking: this is not only important for guys but also for girls if you really must interact with people with your ears blocked there is no way you can have a conversation with anyone. if you’re wearing a headphone and listening to the latest songs from your favourite artist.
There is way merely being in public would help you start talking to people. you need to be interested in talking to people, and for you to prove that you want to mix up, your ears need to be unplugged.
2. After you speak to any girl you like on the streets, plant your feet and avoid moving: I get it that’s a little dramatic but trust me when I say it’s efficient this simple stone to make you appear confident and not threatened.
You can ask ladies around you how many times they have been creeped out by having a guy follow them all around just because he wants to get their number.
3. Try a more original line than the regular what are you doing today? line: you have to be very creative but if you can’t think of anything else then it is OK to just go with the regular line arrival using something funny or maybe coming up with a comment about something going on around you is a lot more engaging. Avoid the temptation of using a canned pickup line; women do not find them funny.
4. Ask a lady who she is and what exactly she does for fun: everyone, both male and female love to talk about themselves and this gives guys the room to come up with a date idea that is quite innovative that is if the lady agrees.
5. Don’t be a douch: talking about all your achievements like how you studied in harvard, how you work for goldman, or how you have a mansion in some unknown island or even how you are an astronaut is a terrible idea.
All that is what makes you a douche and if you’re wondering what a douche is it simply defined as a man who is all about himself and not paying any attention to the woman.
When you’re out on a date with a lady, make her understand that you are interested in her and talk less about yourself. Yes, it is important that you tell her if they’re not about you but make her the centre of your attention.
6. Do not self-deprecate: never begin a conversation with something negative such as “I work in a hospital. It is mentally demanding”.
When you start a conversation like that; you’re putting a lady in a position where she has nothing else to say because no one can follow up a conversation when you begin it by telling them how crappy your life is.
7. About going to dinner on a first date because the table was set a physical barrier between the both of you: this is one of the best tips you can get anywhere even though a lot of people tend to ignore it.
Don’t get me wrong dinner is awesome but it only works best when you’ve gotten to know a person much better. Having a barrier between you and your date on your first night out would prevent whatever natural chemistry would have built up at that point.
8. Be touchy throughout the date but do it with caution: consider this part a test of physical interest. One of the most awkward moments people experienced during dates is that part of the end of the night where you are both thinking if it will be a great idea to kiss.
If you start flirting and touching before that time, then it’ll be easier just to kiss. However, if you try getting touchy and it isn’t received then you must stop immediately and gently apologies.
I’m certain there are a lot of guys out there who will rather stick to been assholes than apply these technics but I’m sure there’ll be other guys who will be normal enough to do the right thing. Leave a comment if you have other suggestions or opinions.