Scientists say that out of about a hundred hormones that our body synthesises, that six of them are very important for female beauty. These babies are responsible for the preservation of female youth, elasticity of the skin. This alone elevates a positive mood. Nonetheless, for reasons unknown us, the body sometimes fails, a decrease in the level of hormones and premature ageing occurs.
You have no reason to fear sweetheart; there are still rules you can follow that can make you look like a goddess again by restoring hormonal balance. Intense study on Medical Literature has shed some lights in this area connected to how a woman should look.
The list below would show you things to put in mind and ways to sustain an optimal balance of the right hormones.
This hormone is responsible for triggering fibroblast cells to produce elastin and collagen. With the reduction of this hormone, comes wrinkles, uneven oval face, saggy face and breasts. You need to understand it’s not about the skin. The body wears out just as the level of estrogen is reduced. Ways to naturally increase estrogen level would include:
1. Food: Soy milk, brown rice, soy-based tofu, fruits and vegetables. Since has proven that a diet that contains meat suppresses estrogen production. This would mean you need to stop eating meat.
2. Cosmetics: Look out for body creams that contain phytoestrogens. Examples of this would be serums and lotions that contain liquorice root. They fight aging because it has a compound known as liquiritigenin, – this is an antioxidant that helps with the stimulation of collagen production.
3. Food additives: Phytoestrogens are sold as dietary supplements that are seen in oregano, cimicifuga, or red clover. However, they aren’t considered hormonal drugs yet; it is still essential that you consult your doctor for medical advice.
2. Somatotropin (Growth hormone):
Somatotropin isn’t uncommon among mature people, – an ageing condition that occurs when growth hormone level decreases. When this happens, muscles mass decreases, giving room for far and wrinkles in an excess amount.
Endurance is also affected, and this inevitably affects mood. Most Hollywood celebrities are known to inject the growth hormones, but this method often has uncomfortable side effects such as headaches, swelling, and uncontrolled growth of the internal organs and bones. Ways to naturally increase somatotropin level would include:
1. Temperature changes: Taking a trip to a sauna or having a contrast shower often. Temperature change also stimulates the production of hormones responsible for growth.
2. Physical activities: Physical exercises that involve weights up to (10 to 15 reps each), and walking speed up to (2.5 to 3.5 miles per hour). Put more work in physical exercises that focus on strengthening you. Aerobics, jogging, dumbbell lifting.
3. Sports supplements: Gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) increases the levels of somatotropin and also helps you get better sleep.
3. Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA):
Dehydroepiandrosterone is an active hormone that has a relieving effect. However, the body stops producing it when you reach the age of 30. The muscle starts to fall once that happens, the skin loses its elasticity a the vessels get brittle.
Ways to naturally increases dehydroepiandrosterone level would include:
1. Eat mode protein-based food for breakfast: They help in combating mood swings and also assist in stabilising the body’s nervous system even in the early hours of the day.
2. Healthy fatty should be included in your diet: The body naturally produces DHEA from food rich in fat. Nut, fatty fish, seeds and avocados all contain polyunsaturated fatty acids the body needs.
Melatonin is responsible for regulating the body’s daily rhythms. That is to say; its job is to tell the body what time to rest. Cells go through a healing and renewal process when we sleep, and if there is a disturbance in that order, ageing starts prematurely. Deficiency in melatonin can cause hair loss, wrinkles, and pigment spot formation. Ways to naturally increase Melatonin level would include:
1. Food: Bananas, rice, tomatoes and corn are some of the food that contains melatonin.
2. Food additives: Melatonin can be ingested in pill form. You can get them. Easily from the pharmacy. Professionals say that the need to restore the level of melatonin to normal after the age of 35 is significant.
3. Smoking, alcohol and caffeine are inadvisable: When you consume them, you deter the production of this hormone. Some drugs like hypnotics, beta blocker and anti-informatory react this same way.
An increasing amount of cortisol in the body leads to ageing prematurely. It depends on the type of skin, the adverse effects of this hormone can manifest in several ways. It could range from having a peeling dry skin to having a grey face colour, to having wrinkles. Acne and oiliness are also known side effects. Cortisol breaks down collagen fibres and causes the skin to get flabby. Ways to reduce the cortisol level in the body:
1. Music: Listening to good music has been scientifically proven to decrease our stress level as it is also therapeutic.
2. Water: Drinking enough water helps to quench dehydration. Cortisol can easily be triggered by slight dehydration. A glass of water can save you more than you think.
3. Food supplement: supplements with rose root can decrease the level of cortisol and anxiety.
4. Meditation: Engaging in meditation automatically reduces the level of stress without using any form of medication.
This hormone increases the level of glucose in the blood, and when this isn’t controlled, it starts giving sings as ageing is noticed on the skin. An increase in the level of sugar causes the skin to sag and wrinkles starts spreading. Due to the increase in glucose, glycation occurs rapidly.
This can leads to a very minimal reduction in elastin and collagen levels. Elastic skin stands the risk of dehydration due to its fragile state. Ways to balance your insulin level in the body.
1. Consult with your doctor as soon as you can. Let them help you figure out the sugar your bodge. Follow up with the treatment given.
2. Apply sunscreen daily, even when it’s winter. The rays from the sun can damage to elastin fibres and cause rapid ageing.
3. Cosmetics, serums and creams that contain retinoids can be used to stimulate the production of collagen. Your cosmetics should have vitamin C and Even. They act as antioxidants.
How closely do you monitor your hormone level? Share good experiences with us in the comments. Thanks!