What is a wedding without a bridal bouquet? No matter how small you decide to plan your wedding, you definitely would be spending a lot of money.
Thus, anybody would jump at the slightest opportunity to save a few bucks while planning their wedding.
One of the most creative ways to personalise your wedding look is to choose your own wedding flowers, but sometimes it can be intimidating if you are confused about where to begin.
The five wedding bouquet making tips in this article were sourced from a professional floral designer, so it is guaranteed that every single tip will give you a fantastic outcome.
- Yes sometimes I would like to use a variety of flowers, but you do not need to obsess too much about that. What you should do instead is to focus on specific colours and make use of whatever flower is in season. The advantage of doing this is that it is less expensive and you would be sure to get fresh flowers that are at their prime.
- Make sure that you order your flowers before time from a grower or a florist then proceed to fill them in with some inspiring stems that you see on the week of your wedding.
- Buy more flowers than you think you need because not every step will be perfect. this provides you with the option of carefully choosing the best from the bunch.
- Keep your flowers in water in your refrigerator until you’re ready to use them. But make sure that they are kept away from vegetables and fruits because this will speed up the ageing process of your flowers.
- Think outside the box. this is not a very regular thing that people do, but you can consider purchasing stems of herbs from any grocery store. If you buy a gorgeous jasmine vine and then clip from it, or you decide to use stems from lemons or apples right off the tree to add some spice to your flower arrangements and bouquet, you would be amazed at how beautiful it will turn out.
If you’re looking to get more floral inspiration, you can go online and check out the different online floral arrangement classes available or even check out some YouTube videos on wedding bouquets and floral arrangements.
Have you ever thought of making your own bouquet or have you seen anyone make their own wedding bouquet? What flowers did they include in the arrangements? please do not hesitate to share with us by leaving a comment below.